Payment and delivery
Zlatka store aspire to create the best and most convenient conditions for customers. We offer fast and safe worldwide delivery. To confirm the details you go to the bank page, so that all personal data remains unknown to outsiders. Hackers cannot crack the code and dispose the funds at their discretion, so you can be calm.
If you want to pay with cash for the delivered goods, payment upon receipt is available for many countries. Delivery time and cost of services can pleasantly surprise.
- Slovakia 2 EUR prepaid and 3 cash on delivery (1-2 business days)
- Czech Republic - 3 EUR prepaid and 4 cash on delivery; (2-5 days)
- Other EU countries - 7 EUR in advance; (2-5 days)
- Great Britain, North and South America - 9 EUR; (5-12 days)
- Russia - 9 EUR (7-21 days)
- Any country in the world - usually 9 EUR
Thanks to express delivery, the product will be on your doorstep in 1-3 business days (for Slovakia) (subject to availability in the warehouse). You can order delivery to the post office.
Dispatch is carried out within 1-3 business days, after dispatch we will indicate the parcel number for tracking the order.
- For Slovakia and the Czech Republic - payment is possible upon receipt
All other countries can pay
- by bank account
- via Paypal (with buyer protection - the money is stored by Paypal and in case of a dispute can be returned to you, without our participation)
- by card online on the site (Also through the Paypal service)
Details and invoice will be sent on the day of order, after the reservation of the goods and the necessary clarifications.
If our product did not suit you, we are ready to return the funds to you. Return is possible within 14 days after receipt.
- you must notify us by email, agree
- pay for shipping and fill out a return form
- pack for safe dispatch of goods, and send to our address.
After receiving and checking the goods, we will refund you within 30 days without taking into account the cost of delivery.
All parcels are carefully packaged and carefully transported, so that you get the jewelry entire and safe. Zlatka store makes every effort to ensure that you are delighted.
Loss of parcels and accidents
If the buyer has not received the parcel after 21 business days from the specified delivery date at the post office, then the parcel is considered lost.
In this case, the client notifies the seller and writes a letter at the post office about the loss of the parcel. The seller writes a similar letter.
Within 14 working days after sending the request, a response comes from the post.
If the parcel is not found, the seller sends a similar product or equal in value as agreed with the client, at his own expense and assumes the delivery costs.
You agree to these terms when you place an order in our store. The seller is not responsible if the parcel is lost due to emergencies.