Silver pendant comet with natural moldavite
- shipping 1-3 business days
- World-wide delivery 4-9 EUR. Slovakia, Czech - 2-4 EUR,
Europe 4-7 EUR.
UK, USA, GR,SW 9 EUR
Pendant with natural moldavite - jewelry from space
The stone moldavite or vltavin, as it is called at home in the Czech Republic, has an interesting history of origin. Unlike other precious stones, it has an extraterrestrial - cosmic origin. It is believed that moldavite arose as a result of the collision of the Earth with a comet more than 14 million years ago in the area of modern Czech Republic. Today, this mineral is the national pride and heritage of the country. The silver pendant is made at one of the oldest jewelry factories in the Czech Republic. The craftsmen gave it a similarity to a comet to emphasize the unique origin of the mineral. Together with this pendant you can touch the secrets of the Universe, because the dazzling green stone came to us from the distant depths of space even before the birth of civilization.
Silver pendant with green vltavin
The pendant is made of 925 sterling silver and is plated with a thin layer of rhodium. This protects it from oxidation and staining. Such jewelry is highly durable and hardwearing, and also protects the skin from redness and irritation. The weight of the pendant is 1.5 grams. It is decorated with round green moldavite. The stone is translucent, has a saturated deep color and contains small grooves and disseminations of gas bubbles. This indicates the authenticity of the mineral. Jewelers do not subject the stone to strong processing in order to preserve its uniqueness. Perfectly smooth and transparent moldavites, like bottle glass, do not exist. Complete the pendant with a ring and earrings from this series to create a complete jewelry set and always carry a piece of space with you.
Interesting facts about moldavite
• Vltavins are mined only in the Czech Republic, in other places there are no deposits of the mineral.
• The stone contains various shades of green, but there are fulvous and brown moldavites.
• Queen Elizabeth II received a crown with a Moldavite surrounded by black pearls as a gift on the 10th anniversary of her coronation.
• Winston Churchill carried Moldavite with him and held it in his hand when he made a decision.
• Stocks of vltavin are limited, usually minerals weighing no more than 3 grams are found.
• The largest moldavite found weighs 250 grams.
• Moldavite is used for meditation as it is believed to have a connection with the cosmos.
Shipping and payment
• We offer fast and safe delivery to customers all over the world
• All products are in our warehouse, you do not need to wait for them to appear in stock.
• We work on prepayment and cash on delivery.
• Delivery cost from 2 to 9 euros.
• Payment method: PayPal or credit card.